Sunday, September 26, 2010

Concert #4

Almost done with my 101 concert list! I said I wanted to go to 5 concerts and honestly I thought it would take me a lot longer than this to complete it. But next weekend D and I will be in Las Vegas seeing Garth Brooks and that will wrap up my 5 concert for my 101. I totally thought it would take me the entire 1001 days to get it done, but there have been so many great concerts this year, D and I just haven't been able to resist!


Our latest adventure was attending the Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Music Fest here in SD. Basically a giant, all day rock music festival. We got to see several newer up and coming bands and even meet a few. We got to meet a band called Hell Yea too and got their autograph. They were pretty nice. But the whole point of the concert was to see the 2 main acts...Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed.


Now I am not a hard core rock junkie like my darling counterpart...I am much more into country. But this was my second time to see Disturbed and my first for Ax7 and they did not disappoint. We went with some of D's friends from work, and luckily one was a girl so I was not totally alone. It was definately good times had by all!!








Me and my Jimmy P!!

Me and my girl Kristy!

The fellas...



And of course, me and D!


No comments:

Post a Comment