Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here we go.....

A little some thing some thing about me....

  1. I lived in Oklahoma for the first (almost) 24 years of my life.
  2. I am currently residing in SoCal....it is ok, but by no means is it OK!
  3. I married my high school sweetheart....we have been together 9 years in April.
  4. I love being a military wife. I feel so proud of my husband every time I see him in uniform or dressed for work really.
  5. I love to sew!! I sew a lot of baby quilts and blankets for friends and family. I also crochet as well, more time consuming, but still fun.
  6. I am a big cooker/baker. I love to bake sweets, and cook dinner, and make big fancy meals for friends.
  7. I love to host events. Showers, dinner parties, birthday parties...I love it all.
  8. I share the passion of baking with my sister in law Daya....we often joke when Daniel and I move back to OK we are going to open a bakery and decorate cakes and all the fun things that come with having a bakery.
  9. I have 2 precious pooches! They are spoiled beyond belief, but it is their Daddy's fault! They sleep with us every night and sleep right in between us.
  10. I cannot wait to be a mommy. I treasured my mother so much, and the memories that I have of her are so dear to me that I want my own children to start those memories with.
  11. I want to start a business where I can sell the blankets that I make, but I don't know how to start.
  12. I miss my grandma who raised me after my mom died. She is another reason I want to be a mommy. She was incredible....
  13. I love to decorate my house. I have a ton of ideas floating around in my head, but not enough house to do them all!
  14. I love photography.
  15. I would love to travel the world some day. Egypt, The Vatican, and Mallorca, Spain are my top 3.
  16. I want to go to Australia to see wild kangaroos and koala bears.
  17. Koala Bears are my most favorite animal....ever!
  18. I have 26 nieces/nephews...I think.
  19. I love my goddaughter Kailyn. Her mom is my BFF and I love both of them to death. She is my little angel and she knows it. If mommy says no, she calls Aunt Erica and I will do it for her....I can't help it!
  20. I am Suzie Homemaker, Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart to the core....and I LOVE IT!
  21. I am closer to my husband's side of the family than my own. Some times I feel guilty about it....some times.
  22. I love being 30 minutes from the beach.
  23. I have 5 tattoos, but only 1 is usually visible. I would like a few more too.
  24. I am a huge University of Oklahoma fan. I also attended OU for 5 years!
  25. I don't have a favorite flower...I love them all.
  26. My favorite color is pink!
  27. Sometimes I hate being a military wife...I hate saying good-bye for long periods of time.
  28. I wish I went to mass more often. It is so hard to find a good Catholic church in a new town.
  29. I can't wait to go to Rodeo Drive in LA....now if I can convince Daniel to buy me something there....
  30. I am a very caring person, and sometimes is comes back to bite me in the butt.
  31. I believe in Karma.
  32. I love trivia. Random bits of knowledge are the best!

Hmm....that is all I can think of at the moment. But I might run across a few more fun factoids....

No comments:

Post a Comment