Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dave Mathews Band

Another concert done....we went to see Dave Mathews Band on August 20th, 2010. It was at the outdoor ampitheater just aorund the corner from our house. It was really, really good.

I had never been to DMB before and it was quite and experience! Especially being in southern California....I had the WORST headache of my life just after the concert started and I was so dizzy and sick to my stomach I could hardly stand....thank you SoCal and you love of weed.

But I was cool just sitting there on our blanket listening to the music. D and I want to find a live album on CD so we can listen to it more often. It was a first for both of us! I wish I would have taken some picuters, but I totally forgot!

So that makes 3 for the year and I am right on track for finishing my 5 concerts for my 101!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment