Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One more concert down!!!

So far I am well on my way to finishing my 101 concerts this year. With Time McGraw in June, Disturbed in September, Garth in October and seeing Toby Keith and Trace Adkins this past weekend, I just need 1 more to go to!

Saturday night D and I went to see Toby and Trace again and it was phenomenal! We saw them this time last year just after we moved to SD and it was so good we had to see them again. And strangely enough, we saw several people sporting their OU gear at the concert…way to rock it OU fans!!!!

Just like last year, the fellas did an outstanding job and gave a huge shout out to the fire fighters, police, border patrol, FBI, CIA, DEA, and military. It is so nice to be appreciated like that. Being a military wife makes me so proud and I can never thank my husband enough for doing what he does day in and day out, but to hear someone so famous take their hat off to my husband and every other service member out there just makes my heart melt!

Trace put on a really great show, but we were really there to see Mr. Keith himself! He had a ton of fireworks and explosive things going off, it was really neat. For his encore he came out singing his huge hit America Soilder and then he brought Trace out and sang Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue. It was so good!!! The crowd just went wild and you could see that everyone was really into it.We had so much fun that night! We didn’t have great seats, but it was outside and we could enjoy the weather and listen to some great music and sing along to our hearts content! I just can’t wait to see all the other concerts this year!!!

1 comment: