Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meet Betty!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!! So I finally took the dive and bought myself a new car last weekend! Eek! I was so freaking nervous! D and I went to the Ford dealership just to get his truck fixed because there was a recall, and we saw a comercial for the Escape. We decided to look while we were there because, well I really needed a new car. My last car was really getting up there in miles and well, I wanted one. I had had my eye on the Chevy Equinox for some time now and I really had my heart set on one. But the price for what I wanted was a little steep. Almost 30k....no thank you!
So we were looking around first at the Edge because it is similar to the Equniox in just about every way. But then I saw the Escape was cheaper and BIGGER than both. SO ya....our sales guy took us to the back of their lot where there were oodles and oodles of new cars, and there she was. Bright red and shiny and new....

I lurve her so much! I know I am probably a little dorky for giving my car a name but I don't care. That's just me!! I got a crazy good deal on financing and she was just sitting there waiting to be driven home. I traded in my other car and viola....she's mine!

I was so nervous actually buying it. I feel like a real adult now. A car payment is a big deal and I have never had one before. D was super supportive of me and said that if it is what I want and I can handle the responsibility of making a payment, then I should just do it. I turned into an all day affair at the dealership though. I never thought it would take that long to buy a car, but Lordy Lordy....that was way too long!

So here she is:


So that's another one off my 101 in 1001!! Enjoy!

3 comments: