Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So frustrating!!!

This whole business of loosing weight is really ticking me off. The last several weeks my weight loss has been, well...a lack there of. I started WW March 1st and at the end of the month I was down almost 8lbs! Now here we are almost to the end of May and I am only down 6.7lbs!

What the heck!?!?

Last week I even did the Wendie Plan and that was a big fat fail! That was my biggest weight gain of them all!! I am so frustrated and I don't know what to do. I try to work out, but during the week it is pretty much not gonna happen. I get up for work at 6 am, leave by 7:15 am, work for 12 hours, get off at 8 pm, get home at 8:30 pm and let me tell you, working out is the last thing on my mind. Especially when I have to go to bed in about an hour and a half. I am just so wired after working out I can't fall asleep. And not sleeping is not an option for me.

Ans then there are the weeks I work nights and well, I am pretty much sleeping the whole time I am home just like when I work days. I thought I could at least go walk to dogs around the block, but honestly I don't want to walk alone in the dark and I don't think my 4 and 9lb furbabies are all that intimidating to anyone. I would totally go if D were home, but thank you Navy, he isn't. He comes home this week, so I am at least going to do that when he is home.

I am just so lost as to what else to do. Even the weekends I am catching up on sleep and then doing the 800 errands I have to do because I can't do them on the weekend. I feel like this whole weight issue is such a battle. I know no one said loosing weight was going to be easy, but gosh dang-it!!!!

I'm not asking to be what I was in high school. I was WAY WAY too skinny. When I graduated I was 105lbs and a size 2 was falling off, but my hips are so wide I couldn't go any smaller. Really??? I was disgustingly small! I would love to be in the 130's or even 140's again. But I feel like it is such a far ways away. Ideally I am 25lbs from where I want to be...

I don't know if it is because I am stressing over this whole issue and that is why I am not loosing or what....I am just at a loss for words and really upset about the whole thing. I am about to give up!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new signature, so cute! Losing weight is the hardest thing ever! ugh! It sounds like you are going in the right direction though, you'll get there! Have a great day! ~andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks Erica :( Sounds like you've been working really hard. Do you attend WW meetings? Could you ask your leader about it?

    What REALLY helps me, is writing down EVERYTHING I eat. Also, recalculating the points for things. I thought for the longest time my instant oatmeal was 4 points (I ate it every morning) and it was actually 6 points! Whoa. That's a big difference. Are you eating enough? Try eating your activity points and weekly points to see if that helps.

    ReplyDelete