Friday, May 21, 2010

Long time, no post!

Wow...so it's been a while since I posted, but I have been ridiculously busy this past week so I am going to keep this short.

I have been a super busy bee making blankets and dresses for some super cute kiddos before we go home in 2 weeks. I am almost done with the front parts of all the blankets and I just washed the backing to all of the blankets. Now I just have to cut them all to the same size and I will be ready to sew them, and attach all the bow to the corners to tie all 3 layers together. I just finished making all the bows last night...100 in all! I think by now I am a pro at making little teeny tiny bows!!

I am also finishing up my friend's blanket...the one who is deploying next month. I am so excited to see her but at the same time, I am sad that she will be leaving soon and I won't get to see her until January of NEXT YEAR!!! Grr...well we have a lot planned next week when she gets back in town...movie, sushi dinner date, and then she wants me to teach her my magical sewing ways!

Well I am going to have to jump off here...I need to run to the monogram shop before they close so I can get all the names I had made...I promise to post pics as soon as I get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment