Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Damn...I suck!!!

So yea....I haven't posted in a while and I feel kind of bad about it. I got so caught up in the weekend with my friend being in town and all the running around we did. We went to a few local bars, the San Diego Zoo, walked around La Jolla's Seal Beach....and Ithink that is about it. We did go to the mall for a brief bit so I could get a new purse...thanks to my friend Brittney!!! Thanks girl! ;) I will try to post a picture of it later.

I took D to Seal Beach on Sunday after we dropped my friend off at the airport. He had never been out there and it was such an amazing day out and we didn't want to sit inside, we just headed out for some sun. He bought me a seal rescue shirt and magnet to save the seals on Seal Beach. It is a really beautiful beach and it is a shame that removing these seals is even an issue...I mean, it is their habitat and we are invading it. It just sickens me that people want to push these seals away from something that belongs to them.

So I tried to stay as focused as I could on my WW diet but I didn't do super hot. I only lost 0.4 lbs. I hope this week is better. And I hope when we leave for D's birthday trip, I hope I do well too.

Going to try and go to LA this weekend. I have a fellow Okie who is a model and lives in NoHo and she invited me up there to visit for the weekend. Another one of our friends from middle school and high school is coming into town for the weekend as well, so I am going to try and go visit. I don't think D is too willing to go, so if he decides not to then I will probably stay the weekend so me and my friends can catch up. It is so nice to have some more Okies out here who talk like me!

I haven't worked any more recently on my 101 in 1001 list. D and I wanna go on a whale watching cruise here pretty soon....we just need to find a time to do it. He is supposed to be coming home on Thursday...we'll see. I hate that he comes home for like 2 nights and then leaves again for a week and then some.

The Navy is totally cock-blocking me right now. And I am not a fan...not to mention that it isn't helping with this whole baby making thing. Not that we are really trying, but we aren't doing anything to stop it.

So we have about 2 weeks left on our offer for the short sale house we are under contract on. We gave the bank 2 months to get us an approval letter so that we can officially enter escrow. I really want this house and I am really happy with it. I keep imagining our stuff inside and I can see myself decorating it and making it our house....*sigh*.....

Well I think it is time for bed now....I will repost some pics of the past weekend later. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment