Monday, March 1, 2010

Time to get healthy...

Well today was my first official start to WW Online. I was freaking starving all day. I don't know if it was because I ate breakfast at 5:30 this morning and it just threw me off or what. I usually don't eat until closer to 7 when I have to work, so when Daniel got up to leave town this morning I fixed both of us a bite to eat.
Note to self: 5:30 is to early to eat in the morning.
I did manage so far to drink half of my water for the day. I got a late start on it, but hey...at least I got that much in. I know I will be getting much more in since I still have INSANITY to do tonight. I always drink a ton of water then.
Tomorrow I am going to try and eat breakfast a little later, and drink my water earlier. I know I am being hard on myself and it is only the first day, but that is exactly what I don't want to do. I don't want to get into the habit of, "Oh, well...there is always tomorrow..." etc. I hate that. I guess that is why diets never worked for me. I can work out unitl I am blue in the face and sweating like a cow in the desert, but I won't loose a pound. I may loose fat, but gosh almighty, I gain what I loose in fat in muscle. I am just one of those people who gain muscle easily.
I used to have a trainer when I lived in OK and he told me I had man muscles....therefore, my muscles get bigger and bulkier before they will get long and lean. Thanks mom and dad for the genetics...I appreciate it really.
On to another note, Daniel left town...again...for 3 weeks. He is thinking he is going to get to come home the weekend and I sure hope so. Us moving to California was supposed to be time for us to enjoy each other without having to say good bye. So far this is the 3rd time. I hate it. I know that is part of being a military spouse, but quite honestly, that is not what shore duty is supposed to be about, damnit. Oh well, can't do much about that. Let's just hope he has fun playing with guns and blowing stuff up in the desert.
Next weekend I have a good friend from home coming to visit...I am so happy!! I cannot wait! She has never been to California and I can't wait to show her around. She will only be her 3 1/2 days, but I am sure we can find some trouble to get into! ;)
Well I guess that is about it for now....I will try to write again tomorrow, but working days has me all messed up. I work all day, work-out as soon as I get home, then shower and pass out. But I can get online occassionally at work (like I am now) so I will have to try again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment