Thursday, March 11, 2010

YEA!!! She's here!!!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! My Kimmie Lou made it this morning and I am so way happy!! It has been way to long since I had a fellow Okie around. It was hell getting her at the airport though...damn Airport Nazi people.

I was waiting for her to walk to my car and the damn security lady kept walking up to me to have me move my car....she was being plain riduculous! So after driving around twelve hundred times, I finally found my Kimmie and off we went!

We drove out to La Jolla for a bit. I was showing her where I work and the seals. Yea....I work right across from the beach where wild seals come lay everyday. Pretty wild huh??



Yuppers...be jealous...I work here. It is a beyond beautiful day today too. It has been pretty grey and windy all week and last weekend, but it is really warm today. Just perfect for walking around outside in downtown La Jolla. Oh...even better, there are a ton of baby seals being born right now and they are so sweet!! They are so tiny!!

After we ran to Seal Beach we ran over to the 32nd Street base to pick up some tickets for the zoo tomorrow...freaking $31 each! Geeze.....at least it is a really awesome zoo! Saturday we are going to go kayaking and I think Sunday before she leaves we are going to go on a whale watching tour. I am way excited! We also ran over to Coronado Island so we could get into the ocean. I think walking in the sand was a dman good work out too...my calves and the back of my legs are KILLING me!


Can you tell it is hella windy here? Like ridiculously...my hair was all over the place!

Well...now...having Kimmie here is going to make WW pretty hard. Not gonna lie. But I still plan on working out. Luckily she wants to do INSANITY with me so that is good. I think she is in for a rude awakening though. I am pretty sore still from yesterday's workout. I sort of went over board with my point for today...like I have 4 left for today and we still have to go eat dinner. But, we are going for sushi and I already looked it up and it isn't horrible. Like I should only go over about 1 or 2 points for the day depending on what I have to drink. I know I still have a ton of weekly points, but I hate to eat those cause I feel like it is cheating and cheating is bad. And I know I have 18 activity points already this week, but I don't want to use that either, because again, I feel like it is cheating.

Another update to the Green Monster smoothie...I made it again yesterday but substituted 1 cup of strawberries for the 1/2 cup of blueberries. It didn't taste much different honestly than the regular Green Monster. The banana flavor is just so strong, it is all I taste. I am going to see if I can convince Kimmie to drink a Green Monster while she is here...she isn't a big "health" food eater so I don't know how I can convince her. Well...I can try.

I think it is nap time though....I haven't been to sleep yet since I got off work this mornign at 8 and I am pretty beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment