Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So disappointed in myself!

So yesterday I did amazingly well in WW....well, no exersice, unless you count a little romp around with Daniel....but today I totally blew it! I had my lunch and dinner all sat out today to take to work and I did so good! Until lunch...the man that I take care of wanted to go out to eat...at a burger place. Ugh! So not what I needed to be eating! And it was really good too!!

And to top it off, that is the only thing healthy they even serve there...just burgers and fries, milkshakes and cupcakes. Lord!! But I changed some things around with the rest of my food today and I will end up using only 1 of my weekly points. And since Daniel is OOT again, I am doing INSANITY tonight. So that right there is 6 points since I do it about 30 to 40 minutes at a high intensity.

Usually with INSANITY, you get one night a week "off". The program has the day off on Sundays but sometimes during the week it is just so hard to get it done after I get home from a 12 hour shift. I am just so stinking tired! I don't get home until about 8:30 or so, then I usually start my work out by 8:45...in the shower by 9:30 and bed by 10. Then next thing you know, the alarm is blaring and it is time to get up at 6!! Grrr....and tomorrow I am doing a favor for a friend and taking her tots to daycare. She has to be at work at 6, so I have to be at her house by 5:30am and then take them to daycare....then come home and get ready for work. Tomorrow is going to be a long day..............

At least Thursday is my Friday and I don't work again until Monday night. Not so bad huh?? I can't complain though. Next Thursday morning one of my friends from back home will be here and I am so stoked! I cannot wait! She is so much fun to hang out with and I know we are going to have a blast! Too bad Daniel won't be home for him to drive us around.

On another note, I am about to finish, what I believe is my 10th book of the year. I am trying to read as much as I can this year. I used to read all the time when I was in MS and HS, but just grew out of it in college since it was required so much. But I have found the time again and am starting quite a library. I am a big James Patterson fan, but I am trying to broaden my horizons a little more. I am pretty open to most books, except trashy romance novels...yuck! But once I can figure it out, I will post a list off to the side of what books I have read.

Gotta get back to work now...

No comments:

Post a Comment