Friday, March 19, 2010

I'm such a jerk...and a 101 in 1001 update...

So this week has been pretty rough. I have been super cranky (that whole Navy and the, well....you know) because D hasn't been home. And damn it, I moved here away from all my friends and family to be with him and he is gone 3 weeks out of the month...WTF?!?! So he came home last night (YEA!) and today he had to take back the rental truck he had to use to get out to El Centro...On the way back from getting him at the car rental place, he made some craptastic comment about how the house was dirty. That totally rubbed me the wrong way today.



Yes I know, there are dishes in the sink, the trash needs to be taken out and I need to clean off the counter tops and fold the mountain of laundry...yes jerk, I KNOW! But in my defence, I have been working 12 hour days, I get up at 6:15, leave at 7:15, work for 12 hours, then drive home and get home about 8:30-8:45 at night. Umm, sorry I am exhausted after all that. I have to be in bed by like 10 because other wise, I just don't function the next day at all. So the dishes just don't get done along with all the other stuff until the weekend.



So he jumps on me and I jump right back. I told him that I don't enjoy doing all the housework by myself while he sits and watches tv. So after he drops me to get my hair done (which needed to be done desperately and dropping me off because his battery was dead in his truck) he goes and runs some errands and gets a new battery.



He calls me as I am finishing up and I let him know I am going to walk around the corner to the grocery store. He tells me he is washing my car for me....aww...so sweet! *Side note* I work just off the beach, like maybe 100 yards, and for some damn reason the seagulls LOVE, LOVE to dive bomb my car, and Thursday it was covered.



I was planning on doing it after my hair, so it was a nice surprise. Anywho, I get home unload the groceries and I notice the dishwasher is hot...and the sink is empty of dishes!! Such a great hubby. I was so excited that he did them! I know it too me to whine and bitch, but hopefully this is a start of something new and he will do it more often without me asking...he already does laundry occasionally. ;)



Now, on to my 101 in 1001....update to #25. I tried 2 new restaurants this past week. Last Friday I tried the Corvette Diner. It was okay I guess. Definitely a sensory overload I tell you that much. It was loud and crazy and just too much. The place was decorated really weird, the waitresses and waiters were dressed in a 50's dinner way...it was ok but...exhausting! Tonight I went out with a friend and tried Sammy's Woodfired Pizza. It is a SoCal and Vegas area place. Pretty stinking good pizza.

So I am doing pretty good with WW too. I am thinking that I am going to change my weigh in day but I am not for sure. right now I am down 3 pounds from last Sunday when I weighed in, but I don't feel like it is real weight. I did great all week and stayed under my points and didn't use any extra, except for Sunday night and tonight. More so on Sunday and not much today, but still I used more than I would have liked to.

What do ya'll think? I just wonder if it is realy weight or not. I haven't been this weight in a while, like since my appi surgery in September, and I am just nervous that it isn't real...KWIM?

IDK....

Well, we (hopefully, both of us) are off to LA tomorrow to visit a few friends. I have a friend that lives in LA and one of our friends from back home is there. I can't wait to hear an Oklahoma accent again....*sigh*

Well kiddies, I am gonna hit the sack now....tomorrow is going to come earlier than I would like...TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. E~I don't think you're a jerk. I think you are overwhelmed. Could you have maybe discussed it at a different point? Sure but since the opportunity presented itself, you took it. One thing I have learned is he can't read my mind so if I need help, I have to ask. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete